Monday, July 10, 2006


Little by Little

Mom was telling me on the phone how much she appreciated my dad, because through the years no matter how big the project, or how long it would take, he would tackle it little by little and in the end always finished it.

That was a good story to help put things into perspective for me Little by little, I am making progress, but have a long way to go. Took her to the welder this morning. Needed to fabricate a piece of the left rear panel above the tire, as well as to weld down the floorboards, grind down some other welds from its restoration, remove the motor mounts and a couple of other odds and ends. I figured why he has it, why not knock out what can be done right now.

I look forward to getting the car back, so I can continue finishing the body work.

No comments: