Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blogger and Blogging

Blogger has not been an easy tool to use. Unlike WordPress, at the time, Google was not putting any resources behind improving the functionality of this tool. WordPress is in constant development.

So, I got tired of trying to make it work. I figured I would give it some time and maybe they would make some changes. A second chance could be in order.

A full race season has passed. The VDCA race at Roebling is a few months away from being a year old and since then I've been to three different race tracks - Road Atlanta, BeaveRun and Summit Point.

I'll post updates over the next few weeks in an attempt to get back into the blogging spirit and provide an update of the racing season and the plans we have in place for next year.

No comments: